Stevia Recipe: Low Calorie Mojito
Want to enjoy a delicious, refreshing cocktail that is sweet and also low in calories? Why not replace the sugar in the classic Mojito with Stevia? The mojito is a Cuban classic cocktail based on rum muddled with lime, sugar and mint. The mint results in a cooling drink, perfect on a summer’s day.
109 Calories in a stevia mojito.
Stevia Recipe: Ingredients
- Juice of half a fresh lime
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 50ml rum (white or dark)
- small pinch white stevia extract
- crushed ice
- soda water
Stevia Recipe: Method
- Place the lime juice, mint leaves and stevia into your glass. Use the end of a wooden rolling pin to “muddle” the ingredients – press and squeeze to break the mint and squash together.
- Now add the rum, crushed ice and then fill to the top with soda water
- For finishing touches, add lime wedges and extra mint leaves to garnish