TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘UruShop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose business address is 5A Morris Road, Leicester, LE2 6BR, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- No responsibility will be taken by us should you provide us with an incorrect shipping address for an order.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising on the following links:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
HOT JAR - https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
GOOGLE ANALYTICS - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information as required by law.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
5A Morris Road, Leicester, LE2 6BR, United Kingdom
Shipping, Refunds, Returns & Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel an order, please email email@example.com stating your order number, and you will be refunded in full, providing the order hasn’t been shipped. If the order has been shipped, it can be returned, unused for a full refund. For unwanted items, the period for returns is 28 days.
All orders are too large for a standard letterbox, so someone needs to be available to receive the parcel. If your order is shipped by Royal Mail, delivery will be attempted once, usually within 1-3 working days. If no one is in, a calling card is left and it is your responsibility to collect it from the sorting office within 3 weeks, or 1 week if sent recorded or special delivery. If your order is shipped by courier, delivery is usually the following working day after shipment. If no one is in a calling card is left and delivery is either attempted the net day or taken to a local post office (depending on courier used). If delivery is attempted again and there is still no one available to sign for the parcel, is it your responsibility to arrange with the depot to collect the parcel within 5 working days, or another delivery can be arranged for a fee. If at any point you are unsure about how to collect your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If an item is faulty or damaged, we will replace the item. Please email photo(s) and/or video(s) that show the problem to email@example.com . If the damage is not possible to show on a photo or video, or you do not have access to email such files, please return the item instead. If you prefer a refund, please return the item.
Returns, together with a note of explanation with order number should be sent to
UruShop, 5A Morris Road, Leicester, LE2 6BR