BAMBOO BOTTLE TEA INFUSER VACUUM FLASK
This delightful bamboo bottle tea infuser flask is attractive, and compact. It is perfect for infusing your own blends of teas and is ideal for yerba mate. Using this flask you can enjoy the infusion you have created anywhere, and it maintains the drink hot or cold for 5-6 hours.
- Keep drinks hot or cold for 5-6 hours
- Durable, high grade, stainless steel vacuum flask
- High quality stainless steel tea infuser included – new and improved design for better filtering power
- Attractive natural bamboo cover
- 400ml volume
- Ideal for brewing Yerba Mate and other teas
There are two brewing methods:
- For a lighter infusion, place the tea leaves in the tea strainer, pour hot water over the tea leaves to fill the bottle. Allow to infuse for 2-3 minutes, remove the strainer and enjoy
- For a stronger infusion, place the tea leaves directly into the bottle. Put the tea strainer into place and fill the bottle infuser with hot water. Leave the tea strainer in place and enjoy
To clean, rinse with soapy water. Risk of scalding! Always take care when serving hot beverages and fully screw the lid on when filled with hot water. Maintain bottle upright on a flat surface and keep out of reach of children
What is Yerba Mate?
Yerba Mate is a tea, an important social drink in Uruguay, Argentina, Paraguay and Southern Brazil. It is an infusion brewed with the chopped stems and leaves of Ilex Paraguariensis, a holly native to South America. The infusion can be enjoyed hot (Mate) or cold (Terere).
Yerba Mate has grown in popularity outside of South America due to the high content of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.