Terere Starter Kit with Guampa Cup
All you need Terere starter kit to brew and drink terere consisting of a large Paraguayan style flask, guampa cup and bombilla.
- Guampa Mate cup: A Guampa mate, made from a bull’s horn – very traditional in Paraguay for drinking Yerba Mate Tereré style! PLEASE NOTE the colour is random as no two items are the same. Guampas are natural items and the colours may vary so please check the example photos
- Stainless steel bombilla – a straw with a filtered end specifically for drinking yerba mate. Classic spoon design with curved mouth piece for comfort of use.
- Flask: This traditional Paraguayan flask is a cheerful blue and has a sturdy handle for serving, and another for transportation. The design of the flask is ideal for terere: a spout to accurately serve liquid into the recipient and a large opening designed for you to fill the flask with ice, fruit, herbs and water.
Please note, this kit does NOT come with yerba included.
Terere General Information
- Large Vacuum Flask 2.5 litre volume, ideal for drinking Terere
- 2 sturdy handles, one for carrying/transporting, and the other for serving
- Large opening for filling. Will fit fruit and large herbs easily
- Adjustable spout for precision pouring
- Cheerful colour: blue with black trim
- Comes in an attractive information box
- As guampas are a natural item, the item you receive may differ in size, shape and colour slightly from the photos. The colouring of the Guampa is natural and can be all or any mixture of black/brown/beige/ivory. If you have a specific requirement in colour, please contact us in advance of your purchase and we will do our best to accomodate your requirements.
- The average dimensions of this mate cup are:
Diameter at the widest point – 7 cm
Height – 9cm
Volume – 160ml
- Material: stainless steel
- Length: 19cm